katja_bunich (katja_bunich) wrote in blog_sociology,

A word in the blog field

Hello everybody!
Does anybody know, how we call bloggers, that have very many friends (1000 an more)? Some of them are famous, some just add many people, hoping that than that people will add them and they would have many friends. In Russian that is called "Тысячник" . But, I believe, there should exist also English word! Help me, please! This is for our investigation of Russian LJ:))))))
Thanks a lot!
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 


Deleted comment

Yeah, that's what I've heard it as too.
I was going to say the same thing. :^)
'A-list blogger' ?
Oh, thank you, it'll really help me with my investigation=)))